Sunday, June 8, 2008

Oh the FUN we've had this week....

We've had a pretty busy week with not much time to blog about it so here goes:
We had a great time at Grandma Rosie's despite the fact that it was freezing cold in JUNE and all I had packed was summer clothes! We had to layer up the few pieces of semi warm clothes we had. But overall it was good to see all the Grandparents and cousins in Idaho!
Having suckers with Taylor - Boy was Jack one sticky mess - Who would give a sucker to a baby? Thanks Grandma Rosie!

Eating Cocoa Puffs and Cheerios with Colty!

We hurried home on Thursday just in time for our last appointment with Jacks helmet doctor. We are happy to report that Jack is officially done wearing his helmet. For the last month or so he has only been wearing it to bed but we are still happy to be done! His head grew 2.8 centimeters which doesn't sound like a lot... but in helmet talk it is great! The doctor said the most he can ever get is 3.o centimeters and we could keep trying for more but we are satisfied with how he looks and we are just happy to be done with it!
After the appointment we scurried over to Ryan's company's 10th anniversary celebration. The theme was the Academy Awards so they had a red carpet entrance and we picked out our famous actor names. It was a lot of fun and a great excuse for Jack to get a second use out of his suit from the wedding. He even managed to snag one of the best dressed awards and received a prize. What a handsome little fellow he was!

So that is our wrap up of our crazy week which I'm sure our lives are just going to get crazier and crazier as the summer goes on! Speaking of summer I love the signs that it is here... Here are just a few!


Ya, I so grew these strawberries!






Today after a delicious dinner at the Paxmans we all headed out to enjoy the sun and play a little baseball. Mostly I just tried to discourage Jack from eating grass but everyone else had a great time! After they were done Jack and I managed to swing at a few and I think we might have a little slugger on our hands! Notice the snow still on the mountains in JUNE!

3 comments:

The Fabicks said...

YEAH!! Congratulations, Jack on not having to wear your helmet and on your "best dressed award". Katie, your neice is so cute and so grown up. I remember seeing pictures of her way back when on ACK. Miss you guys!

Mandy said...

Jack is way cute!!

Mandy said...

Jack is way Cute!!!