Friday, June 6, 2008

My baby's growing up!

Today was Jack's nine month Dr's appointment and he sure made me a proud Momma! This was my first appointment without Ryan going with me so I was a little apprehensive about how it would go! First they had to prick his big toe to get a blood sample and he didn't even flinch! He then proceeded to put on quite a show for the doctor with all his squealing and giggling. For some reason he thinks it's really funny when I snort at him like a pig! He weighed in at a whopping 21 lbs 13 ounces. He hardly gained any weight since the last time we were at the doctor! You were so right Lynly! He is now 30 inches tall - what a big boy! The last thing on the agenda was the shot and we were not excited! But Jack took it like a man and didn't even cry! I distracted him by singing "the wheels on the bus" and he was probably just wishing the shot would be over quickly so I would quit singing! Overall it was a great appointment and I can't believe how much he has grown in nine short months!
P.S.
Wheelbarrow mystery solved!

1 comments:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

I thought he felt the same as Rylee that is good that he is over 20lbs so as soon as he turns one you can flip that car seat which is very nice. Glad he handled the shots like a man. We were sad you guys had to leave early.