Ok people, it is time to let us know who is reading our blog! We have had several people come out and say that they have been reading our blog for quite some time now and we had no clue. This is just fine and dandy, but what isn't fair was that they had blogs as well that we could have been looking at this whole time!
So, here is the deal. If you are reading this post right now, please take just two seconds and leave us a comment. Let us know how you know us (or who you know that we know... if that makes any sense..) and tell us what you are up to. If you have a blog and you aren't under our "Friends and Family" blog roll then leave your blog address in the comment as well. If you don't want to leave it in the comments, email it to me at kiddkati@hotmail.com. Even if we know you read our blog, we still want to hear from you!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Roll Call
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 10:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
my blogspot is
ainz2013.blogspot.com
love ya ainslee.
I love your blog!
I am your neighbor. :) I love to read your blog & see cute video's & pictures of Jack. He is so dang cute! Thanks for sharing the fun things you do.
I am so glad I am not the only blog hacker out there.
I love reading your blog and am super bummed that you're not my visiting teacher anymore.
Post a Comment