Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lagoon....Uggh!





My mom and the kids came down to go to Lagoon and everyone was so excited! (I didn't get to ride any rides last year because I was knocked up!) We arrived at the park an hour early because last year the line for the Wicked was too long and nobody got to ride it! We were determined to get to the ride before the lines got too long! We accomplished our task and we were one of the first few riders that day. Quickly after the first ride I discovered that I wasn't as young and chipper as I used to be! For the first time EVER I didn't feel so hot after riding an amusement park ride! So for the rest of the day I took it a little easy and picked carefully which rides I would be enjoying! Needless to say despite watching someone vomit on the Colossus right as we were getting on and trying to keep up with 3 kids we had a fun day! We opened the park and closed the park...It was a very long day but we had a lot of fun!

0 comments: