Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Party

This last weekend we headed to Idaho for my Mom's annual Halloween party. I dressed as Snow White and Jack and Ryan were my dwarfs. It is always a ton of fun and all the kids look forward to it every year. Jack was scared to go into the party because it was all decorated and he is a little - okay a lot afraid of Halloween. Luckily once all of the kids were there he wasn't scared anymore. Several times I found him over in the corner with the big boys playing and eating. I'm not sure how much candy or dirt he inhaled during the evening but he was having a great time. One of the games was that whenever the song "The Monster Mash" would come on everyone would have to get up and dance for a prize. During one of the songs Jack was just walking all around until he noticed everyone was dancing and he started busting out a move. It was too cute. Also as I was trying to play a game with the kids I was telling them to all sit down and scoot back from the candy bucket so we could play the game. I looked down as I was yelling at all of them to stay out of the candy and there is Jack head first bent over digging through the candy bucket. All I could do was laugh! Unfortunately I didn't get too many pictures because somebody (we won't mention names - but it wasn't me!) forgot to bring extra batteries for the camera!My little Dwarfs. Don't look too hard at their costumes. They were made the night before the party out of only fabric and safety pins! Perhaps I should invest in a sewing machine before next Halloween!

Jack and Taylor just hanging out at the party! The little stinker wouldn't keep his hat on!

All of Rosie's grandkids and kids (plus 2 extra)!

3 comments:

The Fabicks said...

Snow White, You and your dwarfs look so cute! I love that your mom has a fun halloween party every year. Looks like you all had the best time. Have a Happy Halloween!!

Cederberg Family said...

Your outfit is so cute and perfect! I love it! You all look so great in your costumes!!

J♥M said...

You guys have so much fun! I love the costumes by the way!