Some person has been giving me guff about forgetting about Thankful Thursday. And just for her information.... Thursday wasn't over yet so here goes. Today i'm thankful that I finally got a little bit of energy back. This pregnancy has sucked every ounce out of me. Today though I finally felt like I could function without a nap and I actually got the house completely clean. Hopefully I will continue on with the burst of energy but if not I guess I will just be thankful that I had some today and was able to clean my house! I know this picture has nothing to do with my post but I just want to remind everyone that this is the reason my house is filthy everyday. Yes he is eating marshmallows out of tupperware on the floor with a salad serving fork. And yes he pretty much gets whatever he wants!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Thankful Thursdays
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 7:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I think the picture fits perfect- It's probably really not the pregnancy sucking the energy out of you as much as it is that cute little face! (pregnancy doesn't go well with busy little boys!)
HAHA!! Jack's face in this picture is great...It looks like he was caught doing something he should not have been doing...I am glad that you have some energy. Chasing after a toddler all day is tiring enough without being pregnant an top of it! Good luck!! Miss you guys. :O)
Hi Katie, tag you are it. See my blog for the rules. If you don't like it, blame Mistie, not me. Hope you are feeling better. The lack of energy totally sucks.
Post a Comment