Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Work it baby............







Tonight we ventured out on our bikes for probably one of our last rides of the season. I was freezing by the time we got home! I took my camera along so we tried to catch a few cute pictures of the little man. He is so not cooperative when I try to make him be my little model. Oh well, I think we got a few good ones and I will always be able to look back and remember this photo shoot and what a little stinker he was. He did however LOVE throwing rocks into the pond with his dad. We are so lucky to have such a beautiful view out our back windows and to have such a great place to go ride bikes and play right behind our house!

And here is exactly why it is so hard to get a good picture:

4 comments:

J♥M said...

So cute! I love that we have so much beauty all around us! Yay for another bike ride!

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

We have decided since we will all be stuck inside again we are going to start playing again on Fridays. So find us something fun to do.

The Fabicks said...

He is still a cutie!! What a gorgeous night it was...love those sunset pictures!!

Gina, Brandon, and Cooper said...

Those are gorgeous pics, especially by the pond. Next time make Ryan take the pics so you can pose:)