Wednesday, October 15, 2008

We've got action down there.

A couple of days ago I thought I felt the baby moving but I wasn't sure. Today I am definately sure that the baby is moving all around. I was sitting here reading some crock pot recipes and getting hungry when I felt it and I continued to feel it for several minutes! I love when I can actually start feeling the baby squirming because it makes me feel reassured that they are doing okay!

We are going back for a second look tomorrow to see if she's still a girl! Keep your fingers crossed!
And not to leave out my cute little Jackers on this post, but I was about ready to send him to the orphanage by 10 am this morning. Ugggh.... I dressed him in a shirt that said "mommy's little monster" today and I guess he felt like he had to live up to it! We won't be wearing that shirt again anytime soon ...... just in case!

3 comments:

Reddington Clan said...

I can't believe you are already that far along!! It is definately the best thing about being pregnant when you get to feel the baby...up until they really start kicking!! Congrats on the girl! I am jealous!

J♥M said...

Good luck tomorrow! Hope you get your wish and hope! I hear ya on the monster shirt! He'll be good tomorrow! :)

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

We will be waiting for you tomorrow night. Don't run off so fast this time say hi.