Thursday, October 2, 2008

****SNEAK PEAK****

So last night we were able to go get a "sneak peek" at what our little bun in the oven is. It is official we are having......................

AN ALIEN!

But upon further review I think that we have come to the conclusion that it is a..............

GIRL! Now keep in mind that it is still really early to tell but we are pretty sure we didn't see any male parts in there! We checked at this same time with Jack and Avery (Mistie and I were due 4 days apart) and we guessed both of them correctly! So keep your fingers crossed and keep thinking PINK! The circled part in the picture, although a little blurry is what leads us to believe that we are having a girl! And if you have any great suggestions for girl names let me know or else we will be forced to go with Ryan's suggestion. If that is the case, meet little Maynerda!

10 comments:

Kings said...

Well i'm forced to give some suggestions since that is horrific name he has chosen :)
Peyton/Payton (I will be taking :)
Sophie (I will also be taking ha)
Brynlee (love -- a friend of mine is naming their kid)
hummmm...Jill (only the best of the best have this name)

Kings said...

now you have to have a Jill. I didn't even think about that. :)

Gina, Brandon, and Cooper said...

Congrats!! How exciting!! She'll be gorgeous!

The Curran Clan said...

I think you should name her Lille Rose so she can be named after you and Rosie.. cuz you know she is going to be extra special just like both of you!

The Fabicks said...

YEAH!!!I hope you are right!! I am going to think PINK!!! Pink is much more fun to buy :)

These are some of the little girl's names from school:

Madeline (Maddie)
Allie
Grace
Lilly
Julia

Good luck with the name game!!

Ainslee said...

Mom and I think that Jillian is a fitting name....but we also LOVE the Lille Rose suggestion...since she could be named after grandma, you and me! We are so excited for you guys!

J♥M said...

Way EXCITING! Every good boy needs a SISTER! LOL! Good luck on a name. You'll choose the best one for her! It's been fun to catch up as I haven't seen you lately! I hope you're feeling good and hope to run into you soon!

Cederberg Family said...

YAH!!! I little girl. If she looks anything like her brother or mommy she will be gorgeous!!!!!!

Cederberg Family said...

Oh and for the name....I hope you win that battle!!!!

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

A it is a whole other world of things to buy with a girl. So many accesories.