Friday, October 17, 2008

Jack's getting a SISTER!

Last night we went in for another ultrasound and she is definately still looking like a girl! I'm so excited! I can only imagine what kind of mischief her and big brother Jack will get into together! She was busy waving to us and was curled into the tightest little ball. She was actually kicking her forehead with her feet - How comfortable could that be? Right as we were ready to be done with the ultrasound, she yawned. It was so cool that you could actually see her yawning. Apparently she was bored with us and wanted us to leave her alone. Okay enough with all the details, the important thing is that it's a GIRL!

7 comments:

The Sutherland Family said...

Congratulaions! That's so exciting, girls are a lot of fun. How fun for Jack to have a baby sister soon!

Ainslee said...

yay! i am so exicted to see her...she is gonna be soo cute just like jackers..love ya. have you thought of a better name yet? haha .

J♥M said...

YAY! How fun to have another peek!

The Fabicks said...

PINK PINK PINK!!! She is going to be so spoiled like her big brother. I can't wait!! Girl clothes, bows and shoes are so much fun to buy. Congrats!!

shawnae said...

I can not wait to meet Ella and have her dream in her new green room!

Gina, Brandon, and Cooper said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you! And Jack will be the best big brother.

Kluane said...

Congratulations Katie!! I am so excited for you, she is going to be just adorable. I have to say that I am loving the girl thing. It's so much fun!!