Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Night Out Bowling

I think Jack inherited his bowling skills from his mom!

Ryan's family called and invited us to go bowling and since we haven't been in forever we were excited to go. We decided to make it a date and went to Cafe Rio for dinner on the way and it was delicious! We got to the bowling alley and got started playing right away. Luckily Grandma Annette didn't want to bowl so Jack kept her busy playing video games and running all over the place. Unfortunately I am probably the worst bowler in the world and we got stuck playing with Jon and Julie who bowl really well and made me look even worse! Thanks guys! :) Just kidding- we had a great time and can't wait to do something with everyone again!


Jen and Nate enjoying a little greasy bowling alley food and enjoying the game!

Jon patiently waiting for his next turn to throw a strike! Notice Jack in the background trying to get all the bowling balls down.

Way to go Ry - Look at that form! Just for the record he didn't beat me by too much!Grandma Annette, Jack and Aunt Jen.

Don't you just love Cory's "i'm so excited to be hanging out with my family" face!

2 comments:

The Fabicks said...

At least you guys all had a fun time. I am not a very good bowler either. I try to practice on my brother's Wii video game when I go home but it is just not the same!! You are a good sport, Katie! Miss you!

Jenny Griffin said...

Katie,

You weren't terrible at all! Julie and Jon are just crazy people who bowl really well. We definitely have to do this again! Also, I can't steal this pictures... and I want to. Will you email them to me?