Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hippity Hoppity Easter's on its way!



Look what the bunny brought me!



I just love playing with all the eggs!



I don't so much love wearing my new Thumper suit!



We dyed easter eggs at Grandma Rosie's!



Oh the fun we've had celebrating Easter!

4 comments:

Mistie said...

The things you will do to Jack just for a picture. That picture of Jack crying in his bunny suit is so sad.

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

We missed Jack at Rylee's party but he made such a funny eater bunny Becca and I are sitting here at work laughing our asses off at him. Too cute.

The Fabicks said...

HAHA! You are torturing your son.He is too cute...I will save you, Jack when I come out to visit next month. :O)

The Sutherland Family said...

That Thumper suit is SO cute! He has a cute little smile.