Nothing new or too exciting has been happening at our house for the last few days. Grandma Rosie came and spent the weekend with Jack and I while Ryan was out of town shed hunting. We had fun shopping and just hanging out. I know it won't be much longer before Jack starts complaining about having to go shopping but for now he shops like a champ! Jack is starting to turn into a worm though. The other day at my sisters he was playing on the floor and kind of fussing about it but that's nothing new for him so I just ignored him for a few minutes. Mandy and I got done doing what we were doing and walked back into the bedroom and he had rolled underneath her bed and all you could see were 2 little feet sticking out and kicking like crazy! I wish I had my camera for that one! We have also been planning a vacation to Nantucket in June but I'm beginning to think Jack won't be that fun on his second trip on an airplane. He did so well when we went to Washington DC in January but I think this trip will be different! Jack has also recently decided that he LOVES to take baths! He puts his fat little legs in the air and then slaps them down into the water as hard as he can! Needless to say I get just about as wet as he doe
s when he takes his baths!
I know the last picture is really fuzzy but it just shows you how much he likes to bathe!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Nice ducky jack I am going to have to show that to Rylee. Rylee had a fun time playing at Jack's grandmas house the other night I guess she entertained them quite a bit crawling up and down the stairs wait til JAck learns that trick.
Post a Comment