Monday, March 31, 2008

Where has my sweet little baby gone?

So I was loading some pictures onto discs today and I couldn't help but start to think that my little baby is growing up so fast! He is already wearing 12-18 month clothes and weighs more than 20 lbs! I mean it seems like just yesterday I was drinking castor oil and begging for him to come out! I just can't believe how fast the time has gone by with my little man. I need to keep reminding myself to enjoy the sleepless nights and his screaming little fits because they will be gone before I know it! Who am I kidding? I already know the screaming fits will never end and can anyone really enjoy 3 am feedings? Here is one of the pictures that started the reminiscing-



Isn't he just so cute snuggling with his Uncle Cory?

4 comments:

The Fabicks said...

He was such a little peanut.What a little cutie... Jack you are getting too big too fast.But you are still the cutest boy I know. See you soon!

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

I don't believe Jack was ever that small. Thanks for stopping today even though you got to see us at our worst headache is gone. I appreciate the offer to take Rylee I'll take you up on it sometime but you need to drop Jack off sometime if you need it. I forgot to tell you that I want to do the parent child swim lessons the one session just started today and it was full I think they will do it again the first week of June we'll have to watch and see when it is.

Mistie said...

They were so tiny. Where in the world in Cory Paxman anyway?

Mistie said...

This is Duane.....I know where Cory is. He headed to Mexico because I think he is the father of my baby. The red hair tipped me off. I first thought it was RP but he is still in here. Wait he did go to China for a while, it will be interesting to see if the are any red headed chinamans running around in a couple of years.