Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tagged

This picture is more like 8 years ago... but the closest one I've got!

10 YEARS AGO...Hmmm...That would make me 15. Cruising around in my Suzuki Swift cool as could be. I started dating Chant that summer.... no he was not gay, he just liked to sew.... Swimming in the canals everyday!! (I can't believe we did that Amelia- ewww the germs!)

FIVE PLACES I HAVE LIVED... Declo, Nantucket, Pocatello, West Jordan, Saratoga Springs

FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST...Start deep cleaning my house for Melissa's visit (we can't wait!) Buy Ryan a Birthday present. Make a dentist appointment. Unwrap Jack from the vacuum cord. (his new favorite toy) Mop the kitchen floor. (ugghh)

I ENJOY...Traveling, Jack sleeping through the night, Spending time with my family, When it's not hunting season!

THREE BAD HABITS...Preferring to spend time playing with Jack rather than cleaning house. Taking things too personally (Ryan says I have beaten kitty syndrome.) And being a chicken, I get really shy really easily and it takes me a while to let my true personality out.

5 THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME... I have to have 4 pillows to myself to sleep. My favorite is a really old one that we call a flea bag! I love to shop but I hate to spend money. I have never been in a car wreck (KNOCK ON WOOD) I had the 4th highest GPA in my graduating class. (yeah I went to school with some real smart ones!)

5 JOBS I'VE HAD.....I worked during high school at an interior design company. I worked in Nantucket for 7 summers at a children's clothing store. I was a waitress for one day! I was a Nanny for several years. And most recently I'm a mom! (my favorite :)

I tag Amelia although I could probably fill this out for her!

1 comments:

Aubs said...

I don't think playing with Jack instead of cleaning your house is a bad habit. Sound like a good mom to me.
I've never been in a car wreck either(knock on wood)
When it starts to get warmer lets go play at the park with the kiddies.