Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Attn Miss Tooth Fairy!

So big news at our house.... Jack has a tooth that's barely barely peeking through! We had started to think that perhaps Jack was going to remain a gummer forever! Sunday while he was chewing on Mandy's finger she felt something sharp and sure enough a tooth is on it's way! My poor little boy has been so exhausted the last few days and i'm thinking that growing teeth is hard work! The other night he was jumping away in his jumperoo and the next thing we know he is sound asleep! He has also been sleeping in until 9 am almost every morning! I am counting my blessings that he is a lazy bum because so am I- I love being able to sleep in. Well not that I get to sleep much after 6:30 when Ryan begins his lovely ritual of hitting the snooze button every 7 minutes when the alarm goes off! He has no problem going back to sleep after every snooze and doesn't hear it when it goes off again. Basically he gets punched every 7 minutes to turn off the alarm clock - but he must not mind because he does it every day!!! I love my husband :)

Jack fell asleep right next to me as I was posting this blog so I had to snap a picture! He loves snuggling with soft fuzzy blankets- I wonder where he gets that from? ;)

3 comments:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

Its hard work being that cute no wonder he keeps falling asleep all the time. I hear you on the snooze button Jakes starts at 5:30 am.

Mistie said...

Are those his new oshkosh clothes in the last pic? I doubt Avery would ever fall asleep on the floor. Your lucky (except for the snooze part).

The Curran Clan said...

Oh my little Rabbit is so cute and nice when he is asleep! That is when I should come hang out with him!