So I've decided that officially i'm getting old. For a long time I've been wanting a new vacuum and last night we went to target and bought one! It was a lot of money and who really wants to spend their extra cash on a vacuum? I finally broke down and just did it and i'm in LOVE with my new vacuum! Who would have ever thought that I would get so excited about my new toy and want to vacuum my floor every 20 minutes! It makes my carpet look so fresh and finally all the dog hair off the floor! (our old vacuum sucked - but not like a vacuum should!) So now that I am getting all excited about vacuums I feel like i'm turning into an OLD housewife and I need to get out more!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I take it Jack is not afraid of the vaccum then Rylee sreams everytime I get it out even before I turn it on but she loves her play vaccum.
Post a Comment