Friday, April 11, 2008

We love snot!


Our poor little baby had quite the night last night! We think this teething business is for the birds and Jack wants to go back to being Mr. Gummer! After no naps at all yesterday we put him to bed exhausted at around 9 and thought he would have a great nights sleep. Boy were we wrong! He woke up at about 10:30 and from then it was on! He screamed bloody murder and the only time he was happy was when I was rocking him. I felt so bad for him because you could tell he didn't feel good and it was like he was asking me to fix it and I couldn't! At about 4 am I finally got him asleep in his bed and I went to sleep until Emma got here at 7:30. Jack slept for awhile longer and when I went to get him out of bed he had a surprise! His face was covered in dried up snot! Eww it was so gross... The poor thing had rubbed his nose and therefore spread the snot all over his face. It was such a great surprise- we love snot!

5 comments:

The Fabicks said...

You need to put Pax back to work as the snot wiper!! I can't wait to see you, Jack...snot and all!! :O)

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

You better call the dog to clean up that one.

Mistie said...

He looks so different in this pic. They are getting so big. I can't wait to have another in August.

Aubs said...

I'm sorry. teething can be such a hard thing for jack & you! Hope you are both sleeping better.

The Sutherland Family said...

Alli has a snotty nose too. I can't tell if it's a cold, allergies or if she's teeting! Luckily we go in for her checkup in a couple days so they can check it out...Good Luck! I hope your both doing better.