Aunt Mari sent Jack some hand me down toys and he LOVED them! She has twins (boy and a girl) so we get a good variety! He especially loved the Liger and the pink Unicorn (which his dady really loved:)! He spent all of Friday night playing with his new toys! Thanks again Aunt Mari and Uncle Trevor!
Look at that smile! He is just tickled about his new toys!




2 comments:
Hey if you need toys...I have a box sitting in the closet of cars and toys the boys no longer play with...I think between the two of them they have tested every toy on the market!! Love the pics you are so good about taking so many photos!! Did you cut your hair short I thought I saw one in there. Well I know you miss me but hang in there only about a month and a half more!!
Jack is quite the cute little poser take lots of pictures while he still looks at the camera cause once they can run all you get is the back of their heads.
Post a Comment