Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Blogging Slacker? Me?

So I've been accused of being a blogging slacker just because I haven't posted for a week! Occasionally I do have a life - okay who am I kidding - I've just been a slacker! Actually nothing very exciting has happened this week- we are still working on growing some teeth - It sure is hard work! My friend Melissa was going to come visit last Friday but got sick instead (hope you're feeling better) so Jack and I had nothing planned for the weekend so we packed up and went to my Mom's in Idaho. We had a fun time - Grandpa Lee took us on a Jeep trip in the freezing cold weather and my mom and I just played with Jack the rest of the time. It was fun- oh and I got my hair cut pretty short but I'm loving it! It is so nice to not be weighed down with all that hair! Oh and the other big news at our house is we FINALLY got a fence! I love it and love being able to kick the dog outside and not worry about him. I am so proud of Ry because he did such a good job on the fence and worked so hard on it! It was a big expense but I'm glad we splurged on it because it is so nice to have some privacy in our backyard! I love our neighbors but I really love being able to go out and feel like we have our own space. We are going to be spending a lot of summer days out there! No great pictures this week but here a few random ones!

For some reason the pictures wouldn't load today so all you get is some of Ry and Jack. They had to eat dinner on the living room floor because Ryan was afraid to miss a minute of the Jazz game! Notice Jack's bib is on backwards with the tag sticking up - only his Father wouldn't notice this when he was putting it on! :)

4 comments:

J♥M said...

I love your haircut by the way! I'm a short hair kinda girl though.
Congrats on your fence! It will be your new best friend! I promise! I wanted to have a party when we put ours up! I love sending my kids out without worrying about them escaping!
Teething is no fun. It can take forever for those babies to pop up! Glad to hear you were able to spend some time with your family!

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

Yes Ry missed Jack at lunch she put on quite the show dancing and running around the restraunt. Jake and I are actually going out of town the weekend of the shower but my mom is going to take Rylee. It will be my first overnight leaving her wish me luck.

The Fabicks said...

I am feeling better and really was bummed that I missed my visit but I promise to come visit again. Sounds like you had a fun weekend though... I love the new hair, Katie. So cute!

Mistie said...

Lucky. Your kid still sits in his bumbo. I can't imagine what its like anymore to have a kid actually hold still.