So I was looking at some pictures today from our wedding slideshow and trying to decide who Jack looked like. What funny looking little children Ryan and I were! Take a look and let me know what you think!
Sadly, this one is me- I look like a little boy!

This one is Ryan.

I bet you can't guess this one is Ryan too!

Yep me again.... Still looking like a boy!
Finally at least my mom put a bonnet on my head!
Oh what I have to look forward to! Let's hope he doesn't eat dirt like his father! I'm also hoping he doesn't end up looking like either of these last 2 pictures!

MMMM.... my mom made delicious chocolate batter! MMMMM... raw eggs!




1 comments:
OH DEAR!! Katie, it looks like you are in trouble! Jack looks like Ryan in those pictures and if he is like his daddy, you will have a messy baby. :O) But Jack you are so cute, it won't matter if you are covered in dirt or food!
Post a Comment