Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Buddies? Depends on the day!

Somedays Jack just loves Emma and others he can't stand her. Today was a good day and they were both playing so nicely together! Emma was quietly playing on the couch and I looked over and her baby doll was wearing Jack's helmet! She is so funny - she has never even questioned why he has to wear it or made any comments about the helmet at all. The first day we put it on him I knew for sure she would have a million questions but instead it was as if she didn't even notice it. I guess though that she silently has noticed and decided her baby had a flat head that needed fixed too! Today I had a dentist appointment and my sister Mandy's daughter Heather came over to babysit while I went. This was the first time somebody besides Grandma's or Aunt's have watched Jack and I was a little nervous. But my fears were relieved when I got to the dentist and there was a TV on the ceiling to watch a movie and the chair had back massagers! Who would have ever thought going to the dentist would be such a nice mini vacation. I actually can't wait to go back and get my cavity filled!

1 comments:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

I need an Emma to come entertain Rylee. Feel free to drop the two of them off anytime you need a babysitter we would be happy to kiss Jack for a few hours. Lets do something Friday I am not sure about the weather.