Today we ventured out to the petting zoo at Thanksgiving point and had a blast! Luckily we all made it home with our fingers intact! Lynly and I being the good mothers we are were busy snapping pictures of our cute kids when Lynly noticed that Jack had stuck his fingers in the donkey's mouth! She kindly pulled them out and we had a good laugh - minutes later I noticed the big red sign stating: CAUTION I BITE! Needless to say the donkey must not have liked how Jack tasted because he luckily didn't take a big bite! The kids all loved feeding all the animals corn and Jack and Emma LOVED riding the horses! Jack was all smiles and blew spit bubbles the whole time he got to ride the horse. Looks like we are going to be spending lots of days at the petting zoo this summer because all the kids had such a fun time!
Jack loves hanging out with his girls!
Jack and Mom - Giddy Up!
Ride 'em cowboy!
Jack braving the killer donkey!




2 comments:
I don't know what it is about a blog that makes you want to tell the world what a great parent you are it's like a confession for bad mothering. We had a blast today we're glad you guys like to hang out on Friday's lets get thinking for next Friday.
Look out Katie, Jack is already kissign the pretty little ladies!!
Post a Comment