Thursday, April 3, 2008

Such a BIG helper!

Ryan and I decided we had better lower the railings on the crib before Jack escapes head first! He hasn't been able to pull himself up in his crib yet but, I'm afraid it's coming and we had better be prepared. Jack rolled right over to Ryan to see what he was doing and was such a good helper! Pax on the other had thought it was great that we had conveniently put the crib mattress on the floor for him to sleep on! What a spoiled dog! Needless to say even with all Jacks' help we succeded in getting the crib railing lowered. Bring it on monster boy! Whatcha doing Dad?
Don't worry Dad I'll hold the wrench for you!
Pax is dreaming of dog biscuits and chasing cats while Jack and Ry work!

See look at me... I'm getting so big!

1 comments:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

You are a blogging fool today. I am just catching up on blogs while Rylee eats some cheetos dinner of champions.