I can't believe it is the middle of April and it's snowing! Yesterday was such a nice day we pulled out our shorts and our sandals and did yard work and I even got a little bit of a sunburn. (Oh and Jack took his first big bite of grass!) And then today it is FREEZING cold and snowing! I just don't get it and I hate it! If this keeps up Jack will be wearing his new snowboots this summer!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hey! I found your blog! So cute! I agree with you about this crazy weather! We just might be wearin' our snowboots!
Jack is really growing up! love your posts about him!
Send me an email at dalton.jeanmarie@gmail.com so you can peek at ours. Isn't it fun to check on the neighbors? I'm sure we'll see you more if it ever warms up and we can play outside!
I finally found your blog Katie! I am so happy! I really want the weather to just stay warm...serioulsy, what is this? :)
You are a blog slacker. If you let a week go by without blogging you are a blog slakcer, so do something.
Post a Comment