Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hungry Hungry HIPPO!


Jack decided last night that he was starving! He ate two whole jars of baby food when usually I can only get a little more than half of one down him! He sat there and kicked his feet and squealed while he devoured his dinner! He is getting to be such a chunk! Speaking of chunk..... the opposite Oakland gets to come home today! We are all excited to finally be able to have him home after his 3 week stay at the hospital! I've also been painting the upstairs of my house and i'm almost half way done. I don't know where I get these wild ideas that it would be fun to paint the entire house! If I ever start talking crazy like this again... someone hit me!

5 comments:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

Jack you are already the biggest baby out there now you are going to out weigh Rylee if you keep this up.

Mistie said...

I will hit you!!!!
D

The Fabicks said...

He has hit a growth spurt!

Aubs said...

You'll have to let me come over to see your new colors of paint when you are all done.
Jack looks so cute in his Easter pictures. Where'd ya get the bunny outfit? I've never seen that. It's killer. :)

Em said...

wow, Jack is really cute. it looks like you had a reallly fun easter. You are such a good mom!!!and I am so excited to see your house.. you sure are busy.. I dont know how you do it!!