Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What a Cutie Patootie!

I know I am biased..... but isn't he the cutest thing you have ever seen?

7 comments:

Mistie said...

Is that Ryans hat?

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

No... it's his for when he doesn't have to wear a helmet anymore! But I did have to buy a 4t-5t to fit his fat head!

Mistie said...

Hey dummy your suppose to leave a comment on my page not yours.

The Fabicks said...

Oh my goodness...he is such a cutie, Katie! My sweet little valentine is getting so big. :O)

Mistie said...

Lynly needs your address.

Aubs said...

These are very cute pictures of Jack! He looks very handsome.
Thanks for coming with me tonight. It was fun to be there together.

Mistie said...

This is Duane......"He is so sticken cute!"
He is cute, but it would have been better if he was throwing up a gang sign!!

Peace out Lil J