Well I've been a slacker this last week at posting any blogs but it has been a very boring week! I finished up my painting and finally got my house put back together. It's amazing what changes a little coat of paint can make on your house. It seems so much cozier and Ryan just loves the new color against his deer heads on the wall. As if I even took that into consideration when I picked the new color! Today we woke up to a couple of inches of snow! I HATE snow... when will it ever end? But never fear... I ordered Jack some snow boots from LL Bean for next year but we tried them out today! They are only several sizes too big so pretty much they could double for him as skis. The only bad part is that his little calves are too fat and his snow boots wont zelcro up! Keep your fingers crossed that his legs slim down by next year but in the meantime we are going to start some intense leg aerobics! :) Here is a picture of Jack modeling his new boots!

Last night Ryan and I took Jack swimming at the Rec center and as usual he had a blast. Well except for when Ryan as he put it "mishandled" Jack and he went under. He came up just a sputtering and had the most shocked look on his face! So after we recovered from the near drowning Jack spent the rest of the swim trip just chilling out and keeping a tight grip on his Dad!
Ya, he works out!
He puts his dad's muscles to shame!
Well that pretty much sums up our week... hopefully the next one will be a little more entertaining!




3 comments:
We went swimming last night too I guess we missed you. You couldn't have missed us because now that Rylee can walk she has to run the whole time and will not let me hold onto her hand so she slipps under the water a lot. She is getting good at holding her breath.
What is up with the snow in March/April...It is suppose to be warmer, like swimming weather!! Jack, you have the right idea. Swimmy, swimmy, swimmy!!
Did Jack get those cute boots so he could play Napolean Dynomite with Emma?
Post a Comment