Thursday, March 6, 2008

My sleepy boy!

So I was getting ready to go to the gym and had to throw in a load of laundry really quick and when I came back to where Jack was playing on the floor he was sound asleep! I remember the days when I could just get ready to go where I was going and go. Now I must wait for Jack to take his nap and by then I will have lost all my energy to go to the gym! :( But boy do I ever love my sleepy little man!

3 comments:

Aubs said...

Just wait until you have three schedules to juggle! :) It is hard to work around babies and their naps. You only have a small window to run errands and do things you need.
How sweet he fell asleep on the floor.He is so darling.

Reddington Clan said...

I saw the pics of the helmet it looks really cute. I also saw your sister had her baby!! I am glad he is doing better. I feel like a lot has happened since we last talked!!

The Fabicks said...

This is a priceless moment and so darn cute!