Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Lions, Tigers and Bears OH MY


So last Friday the whole crew met at the Hogle Zoo for a day of fun. Well If you count screaming babies and stinky animals fun. Since I do, it was a great time. Jack liked the monkeys the best because they were actually moving and didn't just look like giant blobs. I actually liked the giraffes the best. I think they are so different and unique and they are so pretty! I would give anything for those eyelashes! Avery and Jack had the best time smiling at each other after Avery finally woke up! She slept through most of our trip to the Zoo!


Yesterday Jack had his 6 month check up with Dr. Glade and he passed with flying colors. We have a healthy 28 inch 19 lb boy on our hands! He also had his shots which made him really mad but overall he was a good boy at his doctor visit! Ryan and I also got to go see baby Oakland on Saturday. He is doing well and even had his first poopy diaper while we were there. I know that's gross but it was a really good milestone for him to reach! He has also started eating some food through a tube in his nose and also a little by bottle. Hopefully he will get to come home soon! I got to hold him for just a minute and he was so tiny and sweet. On the other hand this last picture is of my monster enjoying some banana cream pie at his Grandma Paxmans house. He would get so mad when those bites of pie didn't come quite fast enough!



3 comments:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

Rylee goes to the doctor in a few weeks for her one year and I really think her and Jack are the same size she might weigh 20 lbs if she is lucky. You are going to have a 40 lbs one year old oh well you won't have to life weights.

Mistie said...

I just was up looking at Oakland. I swear he looks like Kaden! What a fun day at the zoo. I have a pic of Rylee stealing a kiss from "The Pimp".

The Sutherland Family said...

Hey you guys! Jack is getting so big, good for him! Alli is only 3 pounds behind him. I didn't know you had a blog until today, its cute!