We celebrated at our house with some of my family who couldn't come to Jack's "real" party on Wednesday. My sister and her family, Mistie, Duane and little Avery all showed up for the occasion. I made a lovely cupcake display last minute to serve as the birthday cake.
We enjoyed opening presents again and Jack decided the most efficient way to get that done was with his teeth!
We tried to get a good birthday picture of Jack and Avery but of course that didn't work out. They are not the most cooperative children so I guess we will have to take what we can get.
Here is how much they have grown in one short year! Well Avery not so much growing took place but Jack sure grew like a weed!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Birthday Party #2
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 9:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
SO Cute!!! Happy Birthday, JAckers ( a day early!!) I can't beleive you and Avery are 1 year old already...where did the time go?? I miss ya!
Thanks for the cake jack it made a nummy breakfast.
Post a Comment