Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ready or Not

Here comes baby #2. Most of you already are in on this little secret but for the rest of you.... the word is out. Jack is getting a little sister or brother in late March. Ya I know we are crazy and we are fully aware that we will have two under two but who else is going to mow the lawn and take out the trash if we don't have more children?:) We went to our second doctor's appointment today and everything looks to be going great. The baby is about 1 inch long and it's so amazing that you can already see it moving. Technology is so amazing these days it really is unbelievable! Jack spent the day with his Grandma Annette and I really haven't known what to do with myself all day long. It's amazing how much of my day actually revolves around that little man. But since I am on my own I think I will go take a nap while I can. Heaven knows there won't be any napping or sleep for that matter once baby #2 makes its appearance.
I know it's not the best picture but what more can you expect when you are only an inch big?

8 comments:

Kings said...

holy crap! i had no idea! how exciting! congrats!

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

Congrats again let me know how having two of them goes and then I will decide if I can handle another one.

The Sutherland Family said...

Congrats!! That will be so fun for you. Ryan told me while he was in Richfield with Josh but I didn't wanna congratulate until you posted something about it so I didn't ruin your suprise! That's awsome, you're brave. I don't think i could do another one that quick, but you'll do great!

The Fabicks said...

I AM SO EXCITED...I BETTER GET OUT THERE BEFORE YOUR LIFE IS CRAZIER THAN IT ALREADY IS!! :o)Congrats!!!!

Kenna said...

Congrats again- I'm crossing my fingers for you that it's a girl- there is definitely a difference- I can't imagine two little boys under two. But think of all the fun THEY would have!
We were at your mom's house tonight for a few minutes- my kids love visting Grandma Rosie AND Grandpa Rosie. I think it's so funny that they call Lee that!

Aubs said...

Congrats! I'll send the girl vibes your way. I hope you keep feeling alright.
I love the pics of Jack in the pink tutu & pink stroller. So cute!

Em said...

Yay, I am really excited. it will be so fun. and I will know you pregnant, since I didn't when you were with Jack... this will be so much fun. remeber we are here for you.

J♥M said...

I'm so glad I was in on the big secret! I hope that you're feeling good and don't stress out too much before he or she gets here. Just keep enjoying Jack for now. I wish I had taken that advice before my #2 then #3 then #4 all showed up in under 5 years! You GO Girl!