Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Jack's First Haircut

I know this has been a blog explosion. (tons of posts in one day) We have had so many things going on and I don't want to forget about any of them so I'm writing them ALL down! We finally bit the bullet and took Jack for his first haircut. I was not looking forward to this adventure because I wasn't sure what Jack's reaction would be. Surprisingly he LOVED getting his haircut. He sat up there like such a big boy and didn't fuss one bit. I was so proud of him but it also made me sad to see that he is not my baby anymore! He looks so grownup with his new haircut and it was just in time for his big debut as a one year old!


1 comments:

The Fabicks said...

What a big boy and so handsome!