Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thankful Thursdays

So continuing on with stating what I am thankful for each Thursday.... today I'm going to go with Jack's naptime. I am so thankful that he LOVES to nap and he is such a fresh new little guy when he wakes up. It's amazing what an hour snooze can do for the little guys attitude. And heck usually when it's Jack's naptime it also means it can be my naptime and who wouldn't be thankful for that?
Not the best picture but I didn't want to chance RUINING Jack's nap!

1 comments:

Cederberg Family said...

Hey girl!!! I love that you have a blog!!!! I am so glad that we can catch up too!!! What a cute little guy you have!! So when is your due date for the new one on the way? Are you hoping for a girl or another cute little boy!!!! I guess I shouldn't ask a million questions right now!! But YEAH!!!!!