So this morning I was cleaning out the diaper bag and ran across this lovely ensemble that my husband dressed Jack in last night while I was out with friends. Yes people that is a long sleeve plaid button up shirt paired with plaid shorts. And no the photo is not deceiving you. There is not one matching color on either item. When I called Ryan to ask him "are you serious?" he simply stated "they looked okay when he was wearing them." So lesson learned... ALWAYS leave an outfit out for Jack to avoid Ryan picking one out. I'm just thanking my lucky stars that they only visited Ryan's parents house and nowhere public. And thank you Annette for sending him home in his pj's so I didn't have to witness this on!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Oh Dear-
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 8:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Jake always picks the ugly old stained outfit that I have hidden in the back of the closet for Rylee to wear. At least Ryan doesn't have to worry about fixing hair now that can be scary.
ha i love it! i'm glad even after a year you still care about what he wears...i'm SOOO going to be the same way :)
what is wrong with that?
Post a Comment