Gunman, guards exchange fire in Holocaust Museum....Seriously just a week ago we were in this very museum. Very scary!
But onto better things... here are some more pics from our trip to DC.
We spent 3 days touring DC and Alexandria and we had a great time seeing all the sights. I have been to DC several times before but it was still fun to see everything again and we actually took a bus tour this time and I learned a ton of neat facts. I would definately recommend anyone going to DC to splurge and take the bus tour because it was so worth it for all the info and not to mention our feet didn't hurt!
Ella enjoyed most of her vacation with her eyes closed. Oh well, just means we will have to go back someday! Good thing somebody is moving back close to DC....!
So this picture is crazy but I still love it. Taylor and Chris on the ground trying to get a good picture of the Washington monument.
Rosie, Chris, Taylor and Ainslee. They thought he was hilarious and I thought he was still the same old Chris who purposely tries to drive me CRAZY! But we will never forget him making us go to 2 different Johnny Rockets in the middle of the night because he insisted we had to try a "malt." The best part of this was when he insisted I just wait in the car in the middle of the street with cars trying to go all around me and insisting that "EVERYONE" does it. Lets just say I parked my car in the bus zone and prayed one wouldn't show up to park there!
Rosie, Ainslee, Taylor and Ella at the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum.
Taylor, Ella and I at the museum.
Rosie, Ella and I at Arlington Cemetery.
All of us.... Don't ask me what was apparently so funny.
Grandma Rosie and Ella on the tour bus.
And one last picture of the Washington Monument to sum up our trip to Washington DC. We had a great time eating at the ghetto mall, getting caught in a downpour at the FDR memorial, meeting up with Chris, seeing a glimpse of Obama, enjoying the sights but most of all just making memories that I know we will never forget.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Breaking news...
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 12:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Hey i do love all your pics from D.C. girl but come on already... I want some NY pics...:) I need to give you a call. I never heard your flight home story!!
Post a Comment