Three words:
NEVER GOING BACK.
We decided that on our way back from NY to DC we would stop in Philly and see the sights there. We got a hotel and it turned out to be the nicest one we had stayed at on our entire trip although I can't speak too highly of the rest of the city.
Crazy people everywhere. I think Ainslee and Taylor had to pick up their jaws from the sidewalk as we walked past the lady on the street with lipstick from ear to ear and her eyebrows drawn on with a black marker. Seriously it was very sad. Oh and we can't forget about the parking fee of $5.75 per HALF HOUR! I swear we almost got mugged- I didn't like the feeling of walking down a long empty hallway and having two rather large sketchy looking men walking towards us in the other direction with no one else around! To top it all off Rosie almost choked on her Philly Cheesesteak. Needless to say our parking bill wasn't very much because we quickly got out of that town!
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Philadelphia
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 4:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I thought Philly was the city of brotherly love? Maybe not so much.
Post a Comment