Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Love






So these are a couple of weeks old but when I found them on my memory stick I just had to post them. Every since Ella and I were gone for a week on vacation when we got back Jack has decided that he loves his little sister. I guess the old saying that "absence makes the heart grow fonder" worked for Jack. Several times a day we will catch him just kissing her on the head and Sunday when we were sitting around the table someone mentioned Ella and out the the blue Jack just said "cute"! I'm loving that he kind of likes her and she is starting to become fond of her big brother too. She will smile at him when he gets close and give him a little coo. Don't get me wrong, we still have to protect her from the occasional outburst from her brother but for the most part they are becoming good little buddies!

4 comments:

Jenny Griffin said...

soooooooo cute. :)

The Fabicks said...

These are way too cute!! They are both getting soooo big!!

Ashley Ann said...

Katie... Your kids are ADORABLE!! Def keep me posted about the 11th sounds like a ton of fun!

J♥M said...

Those pics are priceless!