A few Saturday's ago Jack got to go hiking with his Dad and the family up to Stewart Falls. He had a great time and couldn't stop talking about the "wash" for days. (he calls water "wash.") It was too cold for Ella so her and I stayed home and did some shopping and some cleaning without the boys! I'm sure this is just the beginning of many times Ella and I will be stuck at home while the boys are out exploring!
Jack sporting it in his hiking backpack.
He found a little snow left still in May!
Jack and Nate working on the climb up the mountain.
Ryan and Jack after they finally made it to the falls.
Monday, June 8, 2009
Jack's Big Hike
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 4:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Good thing for Uncle Nate and all his energy. He is one of Rylee's favorite people for that reason.
I love the picture of Jack in the camo hat.....
Post a Comment