Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Fathers Day

Sunday we got to spend the day just relaxing and enjoying the kids. We had wanted to try and have a BBQ but unfortunately the rain had other plans. I am so thankful for how great of a father Ryan is to our kids. I love that he loves to play with Jack and doesn't mind how crazy he looks or how dirty he gets. He also kinda likes his little girl who has him wrapped around her finger. I laugh at him because he is so protective of his kids and always asks about 50 times if i'm watching him before he will leave the room! We love you Ry and Daddy and are so proud of you for making the "cha-ching" and also having the time and energy to be such a great dad and a pretty swell husband too.




(Emma thinks he's a pretty great uncle too!)
We also wanted to say Happy Father's Day to all the other great dads in our life, we are so lucky to be surrounded by such great men.

My dad and I at my wedding.

Grandpa Lee and Ella

Grandpa Keldon and Jack (tiny picture I know.... but I love this one!)

0 comments: