Tuesday, August 25, 2009

5 Months

Our little princess is five months old already and I can hardly believe it! Yesterday I was able to spend some time alone with her and decided to go have her pictures taken at JcPenney. Not the best pictures ever but they still turned out pretty cute. I felt a little guilty that I hadn't taken her yet because by the time Jack was 5 months old I had taken him several times! Oh well, hopefully someday she will forgive me! At five months she is able to roll when she wants to and is starting to get a little bit of balance when sitting. She still is very intrigued by her big brother and loves to give anyone that will talk to her a big smile. She is our little princess and she is already learning that she has us wrapped around her finger. We are hoping that she soon grows out of the idea that 5 am is the time to wake up and party.










4 comments:

Mindy said...

THese are darling. :D

The Fabicks said...

They are all too stinkin' cute!! I can't beleive that she is 5 months already and Jack is 2 years old...where does the time go??? Give them both lots of hugs and kisses.

g. Hodge said...

Ella is the sweetest looking little girl I have ever seen. Honestly she could be a Gerber Baby!

Hannah Jones said...

She is a beautiful baby girl!! Those pictures are great!