Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Swimmin

This morning we all loaded up the troops and tried out Jen and Nate's pool. We had a great time and had the whole pool almost to ourselves! Ella enjoyed her first swimming experience and swam for a good thirty minutes. Jack stayed in more than two hours! It was a great time and we all had fun especially Lynly who got to go swimming twice...once after she was fully dressed and Rylee jumped in again with no floaties on!






Once again the baby brigade did great. They are such troopers as they get drug along on all of our adventures. We had a fabulous time soaking up the sun and we are taking in all we can get because summer will be gone before we know it!

4 comments:

The Sutherland Family said...

That's so nice to have a pool all to yourselve's, and to be able to take floaties! How fun, Ella is getting so big!

Mistie said...

Cute pics, can you email me the ones of my little ones?

Jenny Griffin said...

Soooooo jealous I missed the fun.
Come again.. when I'm here!

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

I am glad you brought a camera, but if I would have brought one it probably would have just got wet. By the way I need your phone number mine are kind of gone.