He couldn't wait to play with his new toys the day after his birthday he rolled out of bed and got busy "fixing" things.
Now that he is two he thought it was pretty neat that Jenny and Nate let him eat directly out of the ice cream container! Thanks guys... I will never be able to convince him to use a bowl ever again!
And I've been saving this one for when I switched the blog to private because it's just too funny not to post.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Oh my child...
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 2:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
So glad he had a happy birthday! How'd you score two handymen? I now buy one ice cream container just for the kids and one for anyone and everyone else! It's better... lots better that way and all I have to wash is the spoon! It's the simple way to go!!! And the little nudey... I think we all have at least one of those moments with one or more of our children! Thanks for the chuckle!
Heehee, I love love love love him. He's so cute. The picture with the goggles and the naked picture is too funny.
Post a Comment