Lot's of new posts....
We've been busy.
We had a great week in Idaho spending a few more days with Grandma before her summer vacation is over and she heads back to work. It's back to school for me too this fall. I got registered and hopefully I will be able to manage my classes and still keep the kids alive. I still haven't decided what I want to be when I grow up but I am so close to getting my degree I want to finish it anyways! Keep your fingers crossed for me!
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
More Fun at Grammy's
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Cute pictures! Way to go on going back to school. I can tell you from experience, it will be really hard but also a lot of fun and totally worth it. At least that's what I keep telling myself on those crazy days. :) Where are you going to school?
Jack in the bubbles is hilarious.
Sweet we can be the two old ladies going back to school together!! What school are you going to? Hey by the way I was waiting all day long on the day of the friend reunion to recieve a call...you had better have a really good excuse!!
Post a Comment