
Ryan's company party this year was held at the Bee's game. We had a blast and Jack especially had a great time at the game. Tattoos, balloons, snowcones, baseball, train rides, cookies.... what's not to love? The company had rented out a box area for the dinner and we were able to hang out there during the game as well. Jack loved running all around and occasionaly sitting still long enough to take a peek at the action. He especially loved his $5 snowcone that his dad decided to buy for him. Ella did great too and I managed to get her asleep just until the Bee's made a great play and the crowd went wild and she about jumped out of her skin. From then on out while she was sleeping I tried to keep her ears covered. We had planned on leaving soon after the game started because we figured with our crowd we just wouldn't last but we ended up staying for almost the entire game. We would have made it to the end but I am a party pooper and made us leave so we could beat some of the traffic out of there. It was a great night and it is always a bonus that Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Cory are always at the company parties because it's always nice to have the extra hands to help! Thanks guys. The great night was topped off when Ryan won a $150 dollar gift card to Target in the drawing. Boy was I excited- Target here we come!
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Bees Game
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 12:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I love every single one of those pictures. Sad we missed out. The one you, Ryan, and Jack is soooo cute.
Post a Comment