Saturday, August 8, 2009

Going Private

Hey everyone. It's official - my paranoid mothering phobias have gotten the best of me! I've decided that I want to know who exactly is looking at my blog and to have control over who knows everything about our life! I have debated doing this for awhile because I hate it when I find someone I know but their blog is private and there is no way to contact them. But I have to do what's best for us and what will actually ease my paranoia just a bit. So as of August 20th I will switch our blog over to private.
I know I love to read other people's blogs (even people I don't know very well) so don't be afraid to email me and I will put you on the access list. As for everyone who checks on us and doesn't have a blog all you have to do is get a Google account which is free and easy to obtain and then email me with your email address. Once I make the blog private I'll send you back an email and that email has a link that takes you to my blog once you sign in with your Google account. You'll just have to sign in with google to get on after that. I know it sounds confusing and a pain in the butt but it really isn't that bad and trust me it will be worth it! :) Let me know if anyone needs help!
So send me your email address before August 20th- kiddkati (at) hotmail (dot) com - if you want to continue to see peeks at our cuties!

9 comments:

J♥M said...

Count me in! I love to read and see the fun things you all are up to! It's sure fun!

Mindy said...

me too. :D

The Fabicks said...

I want to be on your list! I love looking and "catching" up on all the adventures of the Paxman family :)

Reddington Clan said...

I would like to be put on the all exclusive list!!

Taylor said...

hey aunt katie you should add me to

Chili Verde Family said...

Add us too please

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

Include us please lynlybateman@msn.com

Hannah Jones said...

me too! joneshann@gmail.com

Ainslee said...

me too.. this_be_ains@Hotmail.com