This only happens once in a lifetime so to celebrate I am going to list 09 things I'm thankful for:
Diet Pepsi- Ya I know it's a bad habit oh but it tastes so good!
5 O'Clock- Such a great time. Usually means i've survived another day with the munchkins and Ryan will be home soon.
Money- Probably sounds materialistic but it sure does make the world go round.
Fall- My favorite time of year despite that it's also hunting season!
Diapers- Seriously don't think I could be a Mom without them!
Traveling- Makes my heart happy and I love doing it with the people I love.
My Kiddos- enough said.
Marriage- Always having a built in best friend even if he won't go to the mall with me!
Ya well this was a great idea and all but apparently my computer has different plans and only wants me to be thankful for 8 things! Hopefully on 10-10-10 on the top of my list can be a new computer! This dang thing only works half the time!
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
09-09-09
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 1:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I love it! I only remembered this day since my cousin and his wife made a huge deal of 08/08/08 last year!
Did you find harts drive through for that diet pepsi? My neighbor emailed me this info on the preshcool I am going to call today if I remember.
Kerry Mecham, and the school main office number is 768-7020. She is rid of all the kids and will be able to talk to you after 3:38. Maybe give her just a minute or two.
Totally agree with 5:00. Nothing sounds sweeter than hearing the garage door! Also agree with diapers....
Post a Comment