Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly



Let's start with good first....Jack POOPED on the PoTTy today! Could be a one time thing but at least we know it's possible. He needed a book to read and it wasn't 3 seconds later when he proudly declared to me that he did it! Here's to hopefully more of these good things!
The Bad.... Jack learned how to open the fridge yesterday. For two days I have been the recepient of many random things. Pepperoni, ranch dressing, string cheese, yogurt, I could go on and on. Needless to say we will be investing in some sort of lock for the refrigerator! Sidenote too... his favorite toy lately... a latex examination glove. He is so weird!

And on to the UGLY.... Ella has been miserable the last few days with an ear infection. Ella miserable = the whole house miserable. She is usually such a great baby but when she is sick she lets you know it! Luckily today she woke up with a smile on her face and has been feeling much better. Saturday Ryan was out of town when I had to take her to Instacare. We were there for more than 2 hours and by the time we got out all the pharmacy's were closed so we had to drive to Provo to the only 24 hour pharmacy in Utah valley. The kids and I were out driving around going to the doctor and getting medicine until nearly midnight! It was a long long long day but i'm glad I did end up taking her to the dr.


1 comments:

J♥M said...

Yay for the poop!
I sure hope Ella's feeling better! That is so frustrating to wait so long and then run all over town late to get medicine! I'm here if you need me!