Monday, September 21, 2009

More Farm


We renewed our annual pass to the farm today because we were bored and needed something to do. I love to take him there because he can run free and do his own thing. It's fun to watch Jack because everytime we go there he gets braver and braver. Today he wanted to kiss all of the animals that would let him. We had a great time despite that it was really windy! Ella had to spend most of the time in the stroller out of the wind but she did get out to feed the goats and take a few pictures!


I love that I have to squeeze him really tight to get him to hold still long enough for a picture!

Ella peeking out the crack in the stroller.


I love this picture-

Going in for the kiss.....

So you will probably be seeing a lot more farm pictures because we are going to have to go a lot to use our season pass!

1 comments:

J♥M said...

I think my kiddos would love a pass there too! I love how Jack wanted to kiss the animals!!!