Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Big Enough

Ella is finally big enough to join her big brother in the bike trailer. I took them out for a test drive and they did surprisingly well. Jack kept his hands to him self mostly and when Ella started fussing toward the end he oh so kindly assisted her in getting the binki in her mouth. We abruptly headed home because I knew it was going to be all downhill from there. Jack also got a big boy bike for Christmas and his legs are finally long enough to reach the pedals. He doesn't quite understand the concept of pedaling but he has loved playing on his new bike!


3 comments:

The Fabicks said...

They are tooo cute!! I can't beleive how big they are both getting. :)

Ainslee said...

OMG! they actually look like they love each other!
their eyes are totally diffrent CRAZY!

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

Forgot you went private and I haven't checked your blog. I hope your computer doesn't die too bad so you can still blog.